My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Last couple of Secret Stampin' Sister cards

I can't begin to tell you how fun it is to get "good" mail each week. Though I'm moderating my American Ink group's Secret Stampin' Sister (SSS) program, someone in my downline has chosen to brighten my weeks by sending me hand-stamped cards. How sweet is she?

This Saturday, at our next downline meeting, we'll have the final gift (valued at no more than $10 - it may be handmade or bought) and SSS reveal. It's exciting!


This card uses the Peace Within stamp set and Labels framelits.


This card uses Fabulous Florets and Adorning Accents.

Starting in January, I'm making an effort to send everyone in my downline a birthday card. I know they enjoy the thought, and it makes good use of my cards. I hope you share your stamping, too.