My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, February 10, 2012

Button Buddies valentine for Monkey Challenge #95


My A La Card Monkey blog is closing in on 100 challenges. Come and see what it's all about! This week it's Monkey Challenge #95: Sweet + Sketch. I think the Button Buddies pig with googly eyes is pretty sweet. I'm really diggin' the Pool Party and Poppy Parade colors. I also used the Stripes Embossing Folder on the Poppy Parade layer, sanding it a bit to make the stripes stand out.

Stamps: Button Buddies, Take it to Heart, Loving Thoughts
Ink: Basic Black, Poppy Parade;
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Pool Party, Everyday Enchantment dsp;
Accessories: Stripes Embossing Folder, Pool Party ruffled ribbon, dimensionals, Big Shot, Hearts framelits, Circles 2 die, Scallop Circle punch, Brights buttons.

2 comments:

Margaret Raburn said...

Your Button Buddy card is just an adorable Valentine!!

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.