My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kidoodles Christmas card


This is a bright and cheery Christmas card using the Just Eat Cake dsp and the elf from Kidoodles. This was one of the designs for a 10-card class. The card stock colors used are Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, and Tangerine Tango. The decorative strip was made using the Tasteful Trim diecut for the Big Shot, then I added little dabs of Dazzling Details for added glitz.


The close-up shows the Dazzling Details on the elf's hat and under his feet. I used markers to color the image. Hope you have a fantastic day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That little elf is just the cutest!! And I love the just eat cake DSP Makes a great Christmas card

Jean Addis said...

What a sweet, cute card! Great idea to use the Eat Cake DSP. It's perfect for your design.

Penny Hanuszak said...

What an adorable little elf and so beautifully coloured. Thanks for Sharing Terry, I love your creations.

Elizabeth Price said...

This card is super CUTE. I love the colors and the paper behind your very adorable elf. Smiles, Elizabeth

Denise Pustelniak said...

Terry, this card is so cute! (Good coloring job, I can't seem to stay in the lines)

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Love this card... I am lucky enough to have one of them!! I am glad we made this card, I did not even know that stamp was in the Catalog! Thanks for adding it to my Winter Blog Hop!!

Hugs
Shirley