My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, December 12, 2011

Join my stampin' team for only $125 December 13 or 14

I'm thrilled to be able to offer the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit (normally $175) for only $125 on December 13 and 14, 2011. This is a perfect early Christmas gift just for YOU!

I'm able to offer this special because I'm attending the SU! Leadership Conference next month.

What you need to know:
  • You pick either the Standard or Digital Starter Kit ($355 value);
  • You'll get a FREE package of Designer Series Paper February thru December of 2012! (Up to a $120 value!!!);
  • You'll save 30% on your first order of $150+ in the first 45 days;
  • You'll become a member of my American Ink team, and enjoy monthly get-togethers where we stamp and swap ideas and make new friends!
  • When you sign up online through my SU! website (http://therubberroom.stampinup.net) you'll be up and going in less than 30 minutes, and enjoy thousands of terrific stampin' ideas on our demonstrator-only website;
  • You'll be able to take advantage of a demonstrator-only preorder of Occasions Mini Catalog products AND earn Sale-a-Bration products at the same time!
  • There's no obligation to do anything except enjoy your kit and products.
  • If you'd like to continue receiving a discount on all of your orders, your first demonstrator sales quota of $300 wouldn't be due till March 31, 2012.
I hope this gets you as excited as I am! It's a fabulous deal, and it's only available for 2 days. So share this with your friends and family. And Happy Holidays to YOU!

No comments: