My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, June 6, 2008

Sneak Peek: Fresh Cuts...

This is a gorgeous birthday card Louise made for me! I love purples!!!

This 4" x 4" laser-cut notecard does go through the mail (some people will say it doesn't, but I pulled it out of my mailbox today). The square-shaped image over the flower is the largest stamp in the Fresh Cuts stamp set, which is die-cut so you can put it together and start stamping in a couple of minutes!

There's some designer paper behind the laser-cut flower, as well as a big silver brad and oval piece from the hodgepodge hardware kit in the Occasions Mini.

Louise dyed white taffeta ribbon with Almost Amethyst reinker. It's lovely.

All month long, you can earn the Fresh Cuts stamp set + 15 laser-cut notecards FREE with a $400 order/party, or when you buy the stamp set, you can order the notes for only $5 (includes envelopes). There are 5 stamps in the set, including two phrases - "for you" (shown) and "Thank you."

So what are you waiting for? Shoot me an e-mail and I'll hook you up with this fabulous stamp set. It'll be in the Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog 2008!

No comments: