My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, June 16, 2008

Hinged chipboard...

This was a Father's Day gift for my hubby. These photos make me laugh. I took them on a walk around our neighborhood. The kids were being silly, acting like animals growling and clawing the air, perching on rocks, ready to attack... you get the idea.

This is 2 pieces of Stampin' Up!'s 9 3/8" x 9 3/8" chipboard. I covered them with Western Sky designer paper using a glue stick and sanding all around the edges. Some double-stitched blue bayou ribbon is knotted on each piece.

I covered a chipboard star with paper from the same pack, as well as punched out two different sized stars for added decoration. There are rub-on stars on each side, along with some jumbo eyelets on the bottom left.

I purchased the hinges at a local hardware store and used gold brads instead of the screws to attach them to the chipboard.

I'd love to see what you're doing with chipboard, so share please!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these pages!