My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, June 28, 2013

Penguin thank-you note

 
I recently spent a day out and about making Stampin' Up! deliveries, so I needed to come up with some quick thank-you cards to put in each order. This is a 3" x 3" Whisper White card with a strip of Gingham Garden dsp, a bow out of 1/8" Basic Black taffeta, and a sentiment from Perfect Pairs. The penguin is from the Zoo Review stamp set. I punched him out with the 1-3/4" Circle punch.
 
All of these products are available 24/7 through my Online Store at http://TheRubberRoom.stampinup.net. There are new items on the Clearance Rack, as well, that you may add to your order.
 
 
I love this cool retro Miss America clock I bought at a garage sale for cheap. I'm re-decorating my dining room to display some of my fun vintage finds. I'll post photos after I get everything in place. My kids are going to help me move some of the bigger items today.

 
 

 

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Super fun card! How sweet to leave little thank you notes for the customers :)

Unknown said...

This note is SO adorable Terry !! Love that little penguin. I may have to add him to my collection !! Have a great weekend !! :)

Tina said...

how cute is this lovin the penguin and cute sentiment...