My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kind & Cozy card with washi tape envelope

 
Members of one of my clubs got to make this Kind & Cozy card. It's a sweet stamp set I received free as a pillow gift for earning Stampin' Up!'s grand vacation to Fiji . I used Pear Pizzazz, Island Indigo and Melon Mambo markers to ink up this sentiment.
 
 
I used a sketch from a sketch challenge I found online, along with Gingham Garden dsp and a little knot of 1/8-inch Whisper White taffeta ribbon. I love that gingham circle (a stamp). It fits perfectly inside our 2-1/2" Circle punch.
 
 
There were many more pillow gifts I received, including this Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape (all three designs shown), which coordinates perfectly with the designer paper and looks wonderful on an envelope!
 
All of these terrific products are available to purchase via my Online Store at http://TheRubberRoom.stampinup.net. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Tina said...

i am so loving my washi tape, this is so adorable...love the colors