My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Yippee! It's the last goody of the school year

 
Yippee! School is almost over and summer is almost here. Yippee! That's what students and staff alike are thinking, I'm sure. I chose to use the dog and coordinating sentiment from Storybook Friends for the last staff appreciation goody of the school year, which I delivered this morning.

 
I used what watercolor paper I had, as well as Very Vanilla card stock, and diecut pieces with a Window Collection framelit. The image was stamped in Jet Black StazOn, and my niece was kind of enough to power through hand cramps while watercoloring all 85 of these. I punched a hole and used some retired ribbons (taffeta, dotted scallop and seam binding) to add more color, then used mini glue dots to hold a milk chocolate Hershey's nugget. Yum!
 
The best part of being on the PTA Staff Appreciation Committee was making a new friend of my counterpart, Jennifer. We're meeting up tomorrow for a Coke and a smile. Hope you have a great week!

 

3 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

This are adorable... but wow, how long did it take you to cut out all the label shapes.. lol I bet the kiddos are excited school is out!! Whoo Hoo!

Tina said...

these are so cute..hope you have a nice weekend

Donna Heber said...

How thoughtful and sweet Terry to create all these tags with a treat. I'm sure everyone appreciated it.