My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

We have a WINNER of blog hop $50 SU! gift certificate!!!

 
Happy Halloween!
 
First, I have to share this fun photo I got off of Pinterest. Of course the cat isn't real, but what a great photo opp!
 
 
We enjoyed some fun family bonding last night after dinner. Three of us were ready to start carving into our pumpkins, and my son wanted to do his homework. His dad and I talked him into postponing homework (he's an excellent student and I'd made an early dinner) - seriously? lol Our pumpkins are in the photo at the top of this post. My hubby, ever the artist, really worked knives and peelers and a zester to achieve his carving on the left. My carving is on the far right. Here's a photo of what I was shooting for:
 
 
I think it's cute, simple and pretty traditional. I kept my carving quick because I got the slimy job on picking pumpkin seeds out of the pumpkin innards to clean and roast them for a snack! I'll be doing that tonight. I did make my first apple pie of the fall yesterday. I had a 30-pound box of apples delivered to me a couple of days ago by a Lions Club member. I purchased the apples to support a summer camp for kids with diabetes. Yum!
 


 
Now for the WINNER of The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop and a $50 Stampin' Up! gift certificate...
 
 
Shannon Angel!
 
It was incredible to see how many entries into the drawing there were. Some of you had 13-15 entries each! (Shannon was one of those.) Amazing!!! Thanks to all of you who participated in my 13-week blog hop. I had a blast, and feel as though I've eeked every ounce of fun from Halloween 2012 as I could!

5 comments:

Patti said...

Congrats to Shannon. I made more Halloween cards this year than I made in the last three. Thanks for the 13 week challenge Terry.

Tina said...

congrats to shannon...thanks for the fun halloween hop i had such a blast....

lisa808 said...

Cute pumpkins!

Congratulations to Shannon.

Donna Heber said...

Adorable photos! Congrats to Shannon. Enjoy your new Stampin' Up goodies.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Terri, just wanted to let you know I enjoyed the blog hop. I love your pumpkins, great job on the carving! And congrats to Shannon!