My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Check out my Halloween Fun class cards and treats


I can't believe Halloween is tomorrow! I am picking up some pumpkins to carve today (it's never too late), and will roast the pumpkin seeds. I've also got prepping and freezing apple pies on my list. I bought 30 pounds to support a camp for kids with diabetes and the big box arrived yesterday. Of course, Big Storm Sandy is still all over the news. I hope you're safe and warm and doing okay if you're in any of the states affected by Sandy.

 
I adore this little favor, made with the Two Tags die for the Big Shot. and Googly Ghouls. I CASE'd this from SU! demo Michelle Last. This one is holding a clear stamping block, but it's perfect for any kind of little boxed candy. We used Junior Mints at my class.
 
 
This card is all about the Howlstooth & Scaringbone dsp, Wicked Cool stamps and Jack of all Trades witch's hat. I used the 2" circle punch for the cauldron. Of course my gals had to make the cute bat that covers microwave popcorn, and the last card with Frankie, the witch and mummy was CASE'd.
 
Today is the last day of 13 weeks for The Great Pumpkin Blog Hop. Check back tomorrow to see the winner of the $50 Stampin' Up! gift certificate! And thanks for playing along!


No comments: