My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Buy 1 stamp instead of the set!

 
Did you ever look at a stamp set and say, "I just want that ONE stamp?" Well, Stampin' Up! is trying a pilot program where you can buy just ONE clear stamp from three different word sets - Perfectly Penned, Word Play, and Seasonal Sayings - until January 2, 2013. The stamp will be sent as shown above - no case and no block - for either $4.95 or $5.95, depending which stamp you'd like.
 
 
You may order anytime day or night through my Stampin' Up! website - http://TheRubberRoom.stampinup.net. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like more information - ericandterry@comcast.net.
 
Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Terry,

Thank you so much for posting this. I didn't know Stampin' Up was doing this until the other day. I am definitely going to pick out a few.