My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, August 6, 2012

Fabric goody bag for my American Ink team achievers


I love running Stampin' Up! fat squares through the Big Shot in the Fun Flowers die. It makes it quick and easy to cut out a bunch of flowers at one time (I did 8). I used all three patterns of fat squares in the box to make the fabric flower shown here, adding a couple of punched flowers so it would hold this shape, then used white baker's twine and a Cajun Craze button to hold it together.


Here's the goody bag each woman found at her place at lunch Saturday. All of the bags were made with the Comfort Cafe fabric. The largest flower is adhered to the front of the goody bag with a Jumbo Sticky Round (item 127852, 12 per package for $4.95). Each bag measured approximately 6" x 9" before being sewn. I used either the ruffled Pool Party ribbon or the Midnight Muse stitched ribbon, depending on the goody bag fabric.

I want to thank SU! demo Laura Milligan for this great idea. I saw her goody bag and fabric flowers at Convention 2012 during the "I am Savvy" class. I love it!

There's a great Starter Kit special during the month of August, and I'd love to have you join my team! For $99 plus tax, you get to fully customize your kit with up to $125 of high-quality SU! product AND you'll receive the Howl-o-ween Project Kit that is oh-so-spooktacular. You may sign up on my website at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net. Please contact me if you have any questions or need more information!

4 comments:

Becky said...

That bag is fabulous, love it!

MiamiKel said...

Oh wow! This is stunning! What a work of art! x0x0

Donna Heber said...

Terry,

Your fabric bag is gorgeous! Sure wish I had someone to stamp with and learn these new techniques (since I can't sew). I'm sure you had a wonderful luncheon.

Cheryl said...

Terry, Your Halloween tray is adorable! And so is that sweet flower on the goody bag. Very pretty.