My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Text & Texture...

This is one of the cards my customers can make when they come to my Stamp & Scrap today at noon. Though it's a 10-hour event set up for primarily scrapbookers, I encourage my customers and friends to bring projects they want to work on. They have full use of my punches and other tools, as well as access to freebies such as retired ribbons, tags, boxes and more!

This Groovy Guava card has some Groovy Guava Prints paper on the left. The "life is good" sentiment is stamped in Groovy Guava ink and layered on Close to Cocoa. I used the horizontal slot punch (it does go through 2 layers) to hold the Kraft taffeta ribbon.

I can't resist these Zoofari birds. I stamped them in Close to Cocoa ink and used an aqua painter to color them in slightly.

I hope your life is good!

No comments: