My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween featuring Blacky the crow



Let me introduce you to my new friend, Blacky. He's got a lot going for him! In addition to his custom Frightful Sight hat, complete with a feather and "Boo" tag (from Tiny Tags and hanging with a Vintage Trinket), he sports an antique brad and a brim of chunky black glitter. Ever the fashionista, Blacky also sports an accordion folded neck ring - also with glitter - and a taffeta bow that proudly holds his shiny silver key (it's turned sideways so it's hard to see).


Here's an overall photo of Blacky. He's standing on a black spool that I've wrapped with ribbon, and which is hot-glued to a 2-1/4" square block of wood that I've covered with Frightful Sight dsp. There's another accordion medallion (made with the Simply Scored tool) with two scallop circles that have been crumpled and adorned with glitter to look like flowers. The entire decoration stands only about 7 inches tall.

1 comment:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Now that girl knows how to throw a Party!! lol I think all this post needs is a link to my blog... ;)

Hugs
Shirley