My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, October 28, 2011

Lots of little Jolly Bingo Bits for Monkey Challenge #80


I'm pretty happy with the way this card turned out. I started with Just Eat Cake dsp layered on a Baja Breeze card, then, using the A La Card Monkey Sketch Challenge #80, I stamped nine of the images from Jolly Bingo Bits and layered them on a 3-3/8" square of Poppy Parade card stock. They're so cute! The sentiment is from Beautiful Season.


In addition to Dazzling Diamond glitter, I used a red Sharpie to color these small rhinestones for berries on the holly. What do you think?
 

Stamps: Jolly Bingo Bits, Beautiful Season;
Ink: Poppy Parade, Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze;
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, Just Eat Cake dsp;
Accessories: Poppy Parade ribbon, basic rhinestones, red Sharpie, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, 1-inch square punch, large oval punch, dimensionals.

3 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

Lovely card!! I love the clean and crisp look of this! The colors are so pretty! And all of the little extras really finish the card of perfectly! Great inspiration!!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Wow Terry I love this card too! And I agree with Deb the elements are so clean and crisp. Super sweet little Christmas card! TFS.