My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Outlined for Fun...

I've seen several versions of this style of card on the internet. Mine is 5 1/2" square - to make use of Stampin' Up!'s 5 1/2" square white envelopes.

I used the Wild Wasabi sheets from my Print Pack (Level 1 hostess item) and punched out 1 1/4" squares, then adhered them to 1 3/8" squares punched out of Basic Black card stock.

The "warm wishes" is from Outlined for Fun, which is on the Dormant List. I stamped it in Wild Wasabi ink and colored it in with an aqua painter and a pool of ink in the pad's lid. Then I pierced a hole through the letter "i" and inserted a green rhinestone brad.

The sentiment is also pierced in two cornered and adhered over the double-stitched Wild Wasabi ribbon with Stampin' Dimensionals.

This is a great way to use up some of those designer paper scraps!

No comments: