My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Weekly Deals and Acts of Kindness Advent Calendar

Weekly Deals

There's only a month left to order from the Holiday Catalog, then the Occasions Catalog will be here and our Sale-a-bration Event! Fun, fun and more fun! It's been a wonderfully relaxing day of baking snickerdoodle cookies (my son's favorite) and stamping some gift tags. I hope you're enjoying December so far. The kids and I participate in the Acts of Kindness Advent Calendar. Yesterday (Day 1) was to phone someone you haven't talked to in quite awhile. Today, it's picking up trash. I love that these small acts really brighten others' days. I've included the link above if you'd like to do the Acts of Kindness with me.

138441G


Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack Item # 138441
Regular Price: $8.00 US/$10.00 CAN
Discounted Price: $6.00 US/$7.50 CAN



Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Item # 137364
Regular Price: $7.50 US/$9.25 CAN
Discounted Price: $5.63 US/$6.94 CAN



Gold Glimmer Paper Item # 133719
Regular Price: $5.00 US/$6.25 CAN
Discounted Price: $3.75 US/$4.69 CAN



Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad Item # 138326
Regular Price: $6.50 US/$8.00 CAN
Discounted Price: $4.88 US/$6.00 CAN

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Yummy snickerdoodles! Those are super delish. How sweet to make advent RAK calendars - I was just reading online about how Elizabeth Hasslebeck did hers, including taking baked goods to firemen and police officers :) I wish I had planned a better advent holiday like you - blessings!