My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Four deals this week

Weekly Deals

I've been up to my ears helping with a fund-raising auction and am super late posting this week's deals. You can still take advantage of these discounts when you order by Monday night. Then on Tuesday, there will be new weekly deals.

Our auction brought in approximately $20,000 after expenses. What's so wonderful is that this money all goes right back into our community.

I spent 5-1/2 hours working in the back yard with my hubby. We seriously trimmed a yew, apple and plum trees. Now that a chainsaw was taken to them, we get a lot more light! It's like reclaiming lost space. I love it! Hopefully, too, the trim will bring the fruit lower where we can reach it. Squirrels made off with many of our plums this year.

My fingers are sore from the raking, shoveling, weeding and branch tugging I did today. I tried putting branches into a chipper and the machine whipped it around so a smaller branch hit my index finger. Instant bruise. Needless to say, after that I let my hubby stuff branches into the machine. I later added leaves I'd raked (those go in way easier), then spread the chips and mulch around.




Metal Rimmed Pearls Item # 138394
Regular Price: $5.00 US/$6.25 CAN
Discounted Price: $3.75 US/$4.69 CAN



Classy Designer Buttons Item # 138393
Regular Price: $6.00 US/$7.50 CAN
Discounted Price: $4.50 US/$5.63 CAN



Wild Wasabi 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon Item # 134570
Regular Price: $7.00 US/$8.75 CAN
Discounted Price: $5.25 US/$6.56 CAN



Hearts & Stars Decorative Masks Item # 133777
Regular Price: $3.00 US/$3.75 CAN
Discounted Price: $2.25 US/$2.81 CAN

No comments: