My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, March 28, 2015

There is always something to be thankful for

 
I love this sentiment and the fact that we offer a punch to make a quick and easy card like this in minutes!

 
As our Sale-a-Bration Event for 2015 is winding down (it ends March 31), here's yet another card idea using the You Brighten My Day stamp set and the banner punch, along with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder. The stamp set is one you may select for free with a $50 purchase of SU! product (anything in either current catalog, or the Clearance Rack).
 
Yesterday, I helped out with a food drive to fill the local food bank's shelves. Today, I'm hauling auction items to my studio. I hope you enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Tina said...

i live the little tag and sentiment such a cute card