My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Painted Petals for amazing you

 

 Make quick and easy flowers with these two stamps in the Painted Petals stamp set.

 
I usually start designing a card with the choice of designer paper I make. Here, I used Painted Blooms dsp. It's gorgeous enough to frame by itself! I pulled the Pacific Point blue ink and Wild Wasabi green ink from the paper for the flowers. I love the sentiment (who wouldn't love to get a card saying this?) and simply layered it on a punched Blackberry Bliss scallop circle.
 
I'm hosting a fund-raiser this Friday from 7-9 p.m. at my studio. It'll be set up like a stamp-a-stack - you may pick and choose which cards and how many of each you make on a first-come, first-served basis. Refreshments and envelopes will be provided, but you'll need to bring adhesive! I'm asking for a $10 or $20 donation for Parker, a middle school band student, to get to Disneyland. No need to rsvp. Just show up! I hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Gorgeous flower and gorgeous colors.