My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, February 27, 2015

Love is Kindness

 
I adore Pink Pirouette and Soft Sky colors together. And this single stamp called Love is Kindness is pretty great too. 
 
 
I started by embossing the front of card with a folder that is retired (and I sold mine to my mother-in-law after this class!). Using a 2" wide piece of Whisper White, I punched the top with the Ornate Tag Topper punch (in the 2015 Occasions Catalog), and stamped the image in Jet Black StazOn. I used markers for the flowers - Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, and Soft Sky, then adhered a vintage button with mini glue dots.

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Nice embossing panel, Terri - and I am so in love with this color cardstock. What a beautiful image and a great quote - the button is a great top off to this beautiful card!