My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, July 14, 2014

Shiny quick and easy cards

 
Celebrate every day with a little glitter! I love that glitter is so inexpensive for the amount of sparkle it adds to any project.

 
Today, I'm sharing a couple of the cards made at my 20-card class last Saturday. This one features the new big polka dot embossing folder, as well as the photopolymer stamp set, Endless Birthday Wishes (only $13.95!). This card also uses one of my favorite punches - the angled tag topper. And more shine is added with the silver ribbon.

 
This sentiment is from the Million and One stamp set (there are only two stamps in the set). I CASE'd this from fellow SU! demo Dawn Olchefske. I love how clean and simple and striking it is. The papers used are Whisper White, Silver Foil and Silver Glimmer. Plus lots of rhinestones.

 
You'll see in the upcoming days that many of my cards had more of an inspirational message than anything. I love that! Who wouldn't love a card for a quick pick-me-up?
 
Life is good. My boy finishes driver's ed tomorrow, though he still has a few more drive tests, and then I'm heading out for a road trip with my bestie, Kim, on Wednesday. I don't have any other classes scheduled for the rest of July, though my clubs will be starting up again in August. If you're interested, look at my Clubs & Classes tab to see if one of the dates and times works for you.
 
And if you need crafting supplies NOW, order through my online store at http://therubberroom.stampinup.net. Thanks! 


1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

So pretty, Terry! I love this in sparkly shiny paper! This one is at the top of my wish list (the sentiment) and love how you've showcased it! ♥