My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, June 9, 2014

Perfectly Penned birthday

 
I celebrated a big milestone birthday this past weekend (okay, this past WEEK), and there were so many highlights. But my favorite thing was this card my hubby made me!

 
He said he found the already-embossed Crumb Cake layer, though he had to cut it down to layer on the card front, as well as the Very Vanilla oval. But he stamped everything, punched the ticket and added the antique brad and glimmer brads.

 
He even added this wavy Crumb Cake strip inside (another find in my file drawer). I love my hubby so much! He's the best.
 
I'm not one to fixate on age. It's more about how you feel, I think. And I feel young! What is nice, is hearing from all of my friends and family. I am feeling the love, and I truly appreciate it. Here's hoping you feel the love today!

3 comments:

Donna Heber said...

Happy Birthday Terry! Sorry I'm late with my wishes. You DO have the best hubby. What a fantastic card he made. He's ready for the big league.

MiamiKel said...

Happy belated Birthday! I had no idea but wish you big blessings this year none-the-less ♥ Your dh is a gem to make you a handmade card! It's lovely! Maybe we can get him to start blogging, too :) :)

Becky said...

This is lovely! Beautiful colors and love that embossing.