My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A green Father's Day card

 
There's nothing like an oak tree and embossed wood grain to say "Happy Father's Day." This card uses Gumball Green and Chocolate Chip card stock and ink. The greeting is from Delightful Dozen, which is now retired, but the tree is from Lovely as a Tree - a longtime favorite. This design was one of the 10 at my last 20-card class. It's quick, since we used the 2-1/2" circle punch after stamping the tree, and paper snips to make quick work of the banner.
 
I have an opening in my Card Club. We're going to be starting another round in August, so if you're interested, please contact me. You'll get a free catalog, a few projects to make each month at my studio, and hostess benefits twice during the catalog year. You just commit to ordering $30 in SU! product every month that we meet. That's it! Please email me at ericandterry@comcast.net. Thanks!

3 comments:

Donna Heber said...

I just love that oak tree stamp Terry. Beautiful Fathers's Day card.

MiamiKel said...

I've learned that my comments won't work from my phone! LOL! This is just gorgeous - so soft, serene and peaceful! I am sure this will be the perfect Father's Day card :)

Diane said...

What a fun Father's Day design.

Hugs Diane