My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, October 8, 2012

Scentsational Season notepads


I found a few notepads with pens in my cabinet this weekend, remembered a photo I'd pinned on Pinterest, and decided to cover them for the big festival next week. I used Snow Festival dsp on the candy cane pad, and Polka Dot Patterns dsp on the other two. They use a shape cut from the Window Frames Collections, but best of all, once stamped, it's easy to use the Holiday Collection Framelits to die cut them with the Big Shot. Hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

These look great! I'm sure they'll be a hit at the festival.

Don't you love pinterest!!!

Hugs,
kay

Sierra Crafter said...

I might have some of those notebooks too. I'm going to have to try this. They would make great stocking stuffers.

Donna Heber said...

These look fantastic Terry! Enjoy the festival coming up.

Tina said...

these are great, love colors and images

Rhonda Langley said...

Great idea! The blue one with the mug is my favorite!