My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A little birthday love with Betsy's Blossoms


After a 10-card class at my mother-in-law's place with some great ladies, I was treated to lunch by my BFF Kim. She made this cute card, which is Baja Breeze and Summer Starfruit. The bird is from the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set, and the big polka-dotted paper is from Patio Party dsp. I love that Kim used the bird punch for the baja branch, and embossed the white circle. And did you notice the stitched white grosgrain? The best thing about that ribbon is you see the stitching on both sides. I love that!


Kim also gave me balloons! My birthday is Thursday, and I kid with her about celebrating it for an entire week. I mean, why not? I'm just a big kid. So to "catch up," she gave me five birthday balloons and a gift - the wire basket below.




It's been a good day, and an excellent start to my week! I hope you're having a good day too. Oh, and before I forget, I'm only 10 Followers away from giving out Blog Candy, so if you're not following me yet, please click in the left-hand column to do so and you'll be entered into a drawing for the Blog Candy (pictured in the right-hand column under the Catalog). Thanks!

1 comment:

Tina said...

beautiful card, i love the colors and bird...happy birthday, have a special week