My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, June 11, 2012

Birthday cards from Everything Eleanor to Summer Smooches and a vintage suitcase

Kim B.
It was an absolutely gorgeous day today! It definitely feels like summer has started. My kids are so excited to be out of school next week. Now for my share today. Not only did I celebrate my birthday for a week - I received lots of birthday cards. These are the lovely ones created with Stampin' Up! products sent by my friends. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Jules
Colleen
Kay
And while I was with my Monday Card Club members today at the studio, I finally remembered to take my camera so I can now show you the cool, vintage suitcase Kim gave me for my birthday:


I love the colors and textures. There's an old-style label on front that says "Port Orchard, Wash." I like the airport code tag still on the handle! Here's how I'm using the suitcase at my studio:


I absolutely love this suitcase, and how many stamp sets it can hold. Kim lined the inside (top and bottom) with First Edition dsp that she also distressed. It's very cool looking. Oh, and you can see the metal "Inspire" sign hanging there too. I got that for a buck on clearance at a local craft store!

I made a couple more "finds" yesterday and will post the before and after photos when I share them with you. Have a fabulous week! I hope you get a chance to enjoy the sunshine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great suitcase! I love vintage things. How lovely to get so many wonderful hand crafted birthday cards.

Traci

Elizabeth Price said...

Great cards and I am so happy you shared them with us all. That suitcase is to die for! I hope you had a fabulous and festive birthday week. Smiles, Elizabeth