My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, March 30, 2012

Everybunny loves Easter for Monkey Challenge #102


Wow! Do these colors scream Easter eggs or what? lol I love the Everybunny stamp set. The bunnies in it are so adorable. I used a blender pen and ink pads to color the image, and cut 5/8" strips from Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie dsp (Brights Pattern Paper Pad), while embossing the 5/8" Tempting Turquoise strip with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. I created this card using the A La Card Monkey Challenge #102: Easter + Sketch. You can see the sketch below. Isn't that bunny the cutest?


 
Stamps: Everybunny;
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, and Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride;
Paper: Whisper White, Brights Pattern Paper Pad, Tempting Turquoise;
Accessories: Brights Brads, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, dimensionals, blender pen.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

This is too adorable! I love the brighter colors!

Unknown said...

This card is stinkin' cute!!! And Yes, the colors scream Easter and I love it!!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #59 with a link back to your blog on 4-1-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks!!

If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

Thanks and take care
Tiffany Bauer
http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Super Cute Card Terry! I really love how you water colored in the images, and the high lighting with the blue really makes it pop!

Hugs
Shirley

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a sweet little Easter card Terry. You made that little bunny just pop off the page! Love your colouring and the vibrant bright colours in the background. Awesome!