My Stampin' Up! Classes

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Things I Love: Baja Breeze glass glitter & seam binding...


I've got a class tonight using the Things I Love stamp set, so I thought it'd be fun to incorporate some of the new Occasions Mini Catalog product. This card uses the Baja Breeze seam binding and glass glitter. The designer paper is from Elegant Soiree, and Soft Suede is the brown color. I punched a strip of Baja Breeze with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch for the circles to rest upon. And I thought a pearl looked better on the chocolate than glitter.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card - it's now one of the 'things I love' :) Elizabeth x

Michelle said...

So pleased I will be making this card tonight. I love the color combo.

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

oh my goodness, I really LOVE this so stinkin cute and the sparkle adds just enough bling!! My daughter would love to recieve this card. Hugz n blessings.

Jacki said...

I love this card! Brilliant use of the glass glitter :)