My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, January 6, 2011

All that glitters and XOXO...

I just received my Red Glimmer Paper and Love Impressions dsp from the Occasions Mini, along with the XOXO stamp set, so I had to use those. I started with a Whisper White card base. I used the glimmer paper to punch a Full Heart, as well as for a few layers. There's a rhinestone on the "o" in Love too.

I just added a Valentines Class on January 27 at 6 p.m. at my studio. If you'd like to attend, please email me at ericandterry@comcast.net by January 25. Thanks!


5 comments:

Embellished by Brenda said...

Super Cute! I love the arrangment.

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

I love your card!!! It's so pretty! I am now a follower from SC. #319 ..I am now going to check out this sketch challenge..I love sketches!
Mandy

Holly said...

That DSP is awesome!! I love the bold look of the words. Your Glitter heart is perfect for some bling!

Heidi Baks said...

Great layers and bling! Thanks for playing this week at SUO Challenges!

Melina said...

Wow! I'm lovin' this Valentine's Card.....great glittery heart!
Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges :)