My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, January 22, 2010

Beautiful Wings embosslit card...

I need lots of birthday cards. This one could be for a male or female, I think.

The butterfly is cut and embossed when you run through scraps of card stock in the Big Shot with the new Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (Occasions Mini 2010).

I used Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa and Not Quite Navy card stock. Each butterfly is adhered with half a dimensional, and the cocoa butterfly has some linen thread tied in a bow with a medium jewelry tag attached.

The jewelry tag is a new punch in the mini catalog, along with the coordinating stamp set Tiny Tags. I used the paper pierced to make a hole for the thread.

The card itself is Confetti White card stock. I added four score lines with my paper trimmer and scoring blade (you can also use your bone folder). The "happy birthday" sentiment is from the mini catalog stamp set, Well Scripted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card!!!
your #1 fan...