My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Baroque Motifs & Holiday Best card....

This gold-embossed snowflake card was a recent project at a Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack. I'll be hosting my last Christmas stamp-a-stack on Sunday, Dec. 13, at 1 p.m. Email me if you'd like to attend!

This is a Whisper White card with a 5-1/4" x 4" piece of Brushed Gold card stock that's been embossed with VersaMark ink and Gold Glory embossing powder using the largest stamp from the Baroque Motifs set.

I knotted white satin ribbon and attached a Whisper White snowflake (made with that die and the Big Shot machine) with dimensionals. The Holiday Best stamped image was also embossed, punched out with the 1-3/8" Circle Punch and layered on a gold scallop circle with each scallop pierced.

I CASE'd this card from Jan Tink. You can find her more elaborate version here.

1 comment:

Holly said...

The new layout looks great!!!