My Stampin' Up! Classes

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Big Shot Joy wall hanging...

The Holiday Bazaar is today. I want to show everyone how many different kinds of things you can make with Stampin' Up! products - including cute wall hangings like this one.

I'm only asking $5, so I'm selling "U-Build" kits. There's everything a person needs to put the wall hanging together in the kit.

I used the Big Shot for the Scallop Squares (out of chipboard and card stock - Always Artichoke, Real Red and Soft Suede), and for the big alphabet (Serif Essentials Bigz Alphabet die set).

I've added 3-1/2" squares of Christmas Cocoa paper, along with some red gingham, a Playground button, Chocolate Chip corduroy button (for the loop at the top), and a Whisper White snowflake I punched out with a Ruby Red brad in the center.

It's hard to see, but the bottom square behind the "Y" has flocked snowflake paper that feels so yummy! This is a cute and simple gift anybody can feel good about giving.



No comments: