My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Animal Stories travel tin for kids...

My kids travel better when they have things to do, like draw or play games. So I used an old Hodgepodge Hardware tin and covered it with some Tall Tales designer paper to give it a second life.

Inside, I have many sheets of three different games (from a big box store in the cereal aisle) - Tic Tac Toe, Hangman, and Dot to Dot. I also added a mini pen and pencil that I found at the same store for only 50 cents.

The only embellishment I added is some 1/4" Chocolate Chip grograin around the lid. It's adhered with Sticky Strip.

I have a few of these tins I'm taking to the Holiday Bazaar this weekend and thought that other embellishments, such as buttons, would be easily pulled off and perhaps swallowed by a younger sibling.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 13. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/