I used a piece of copy paper that I ripped in half to cover the top part of the card, then used a brayer in Bashful Blue ink to color the bottom part.
Keeping the torn paper in place, I then stamped the stem and flower images from the stamp set all over the bottom part of the card.
I removed the torn piece and stamped the outlined flowers above the "tear." Then stamped the "Friend" medallion and punched it out with a 1-3/4" circle punch, adhering it to the card with dimensionals after adding a small clip with some Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon.
The final touch was stamping and cutting out the butterfly. It's adhered with dimensionals as well.