My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tall Tales stamp camp...

Here are two of the five projects featured at my Summer Stamp Camp today. The camp highlights Tall Tales designer paper and paper bags.

The first is a hand puppet. My kids saw this and wanted one. In the end, I had them make their own. I'll show photos of those later. They're adorable! Anyway, I digress. I used the Big Shot die - Scallop Circle - in Crushed Curry for the lion's head. The oval scallop and Blush Blossom card stock make up the insides of the ears, while the wide oval punch and Chocolate Chip card stock are the ears themselves.

The eyes are the large oval (Whisper White cs), and 1/2" circle (Basic Black) punches. The nose is one of the three hearts from that punch (Basic Black). I used the black journaling marker to mark the cheeks, and cut the whiskers from Basic Black cs.

The paws are two petals cut from the largest Flower Fold (another Big Shot die) flower. Then I snipped Basic Black cs for the claws.

This Old Olive card is simple and cute. The owl from Animal Stories is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White, and layered on a 1 3/8" So Saffron circle, then a Chocolate Chip scallop circle.

I used a 2" piece of Tall Tales paper, layered on Chocolate Chip behind the scallop circle, and finished the card with "thinking of you" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

No comments: