My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, June 15, 2015

I got a monkey on my back - Zoo Babies

 
I busted out the monkey and elephant from my Zoo Babies stamp set, which I haven't used for some time, for my 20-card class last weekend. That's what happens when I rearrange my stamp area - I "discover" stamps I've neglected for awhile.

 
I used Soft Suede and Wisteria Wonder ink pads and card stocks, along with a banner cut from Elegant Eggplant, and a retired designer brad (another discovery!). The birthday sentiment is from the Petite Pairs stamp set.
 
I've got nine more designs to show you in the coming days. Tomorrow is Tuesday, which means Weekly Deals, so come back to see those! I have an order going in tomorrow, so if there's anything you'd like, let me know and shipping will only be 10% instead of the minimum $6.95 (local orders only, and you pick up at my house).

1 comment:

MiamiKel said...

Such a sweet card, Terry! I wonder if this is the same set I have and haven't inked up - I'll have to peek as your card has inspired me! It's adorable!!