My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Guy Greetings: You're My Anchor

 
Since it's June, and Father's Day is next weekend, I had a couple of man card designs for my 20-card stampers last weekend. This one uses a photopolymer stamp set called Guy Greetings. All three stamps came from that set. I used Crumb Cake and Marina Mist ink pads and card stock. I CASE'd this card from fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator Deb Naylor at Unfrogettablestamping.com.
 
I've got an order going in today! If you're local and you'd like to order something and pay only 10% shipping, please email me a.s.a.p. If you're not local, you can still put in an order today - use this code
7ENAJFHVat http://therubberroom.stampinup.net - and if my kid draws your name, you'll win the hostess benefits!


No comments: