My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, October 14, 2013

Warmth & Wonder Christmas tree card

 
Silver dazzling details adds sparkle and shine to this Christmas tree's ornaments.


I CASE'd this card from the Holiday Catalog (page 38) for a 10-card Christmas class. I started with a Whisper White card and added 1/4" x 5-1/2" strips of Winter Frost Specialty designer paper on each side of a 2" x 5-1/2" stamped strip of Whisper White because there's only one sheet of this foil design. The tree, ornaments and snowflake stamps are all from the hostess set, Warmth & Wonder. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs.

If you'd like to take part in my next 20-card Christmas class on October 26 for $20, please let me know by Oct. 23. I will be using a mix of retired and new products for the cards. The price includes envelopes and light refreshments.

Happy Columbus Day!

No comments: