My Stampin' Up! Classes

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Spring Catty starts, Valentines promotions, and a Top Pick!

Today's the first day to order out of the 2013 Spring Catalog! There's some terrific stuff in there, as I've been sharing with you this past week. You can order anytime you want thru my Online Store - http://therubberroom.stampinup.net.

There are two promotions that kicked off today - Valentine Treat Bundle


From January 3 through January 21, you have the opportunity to purchase the exclusive Valentine Treat Bundle. This bundle, created specifically for this special offer, contains the brand-new Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp (English only) and a package of 1" x 8" cellophane bags.
Bundle Item
DescriptionRetail ValueSpecial Bundle Price
132771Valentine Treat Bundle
Includes the Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp (clear-mount) and 1" x 8" cellophane bags
$7.45$5.95
 
(Note: The Full Heart Punch works perfectly with this single stamp, but is not included in the kit.)
 
 and My Little Valentine Promotion
During the My Little Valentine promotion, your customers will get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE-a $7.95 value-when they purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Set. This four-piece set was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available again after January 21!

The My Little Valentine Stamp Set is only available in clear-mount.
Buy one of the following:

ItemDescriptionPrice
132242My Little Valentine (English; clear-mount)
$9.95
132245Enamorados (Spanish; clear-mount)$9.95
132248Mon petit amour (French; clear-mount)$9.95

Get this FREE:
Page
Publication
Item
Description
Retail Value
35
holiday catalog
126923
Sealed with Love Simply Sent
$7.95
 
Remember the cute baby card I made on December 29 for the color challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary? Well, my card was one of the Top 3 Picks! Whoo hoo!!!
 
Conmarspring13top3
 
I hope your day is going well. I've been working on a special project I'll be sharing shortly. I've got just one more thing to add to it! Ta ta

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Thank you for the update Terry. Congrats on being one of the Top 3 Picks at Create with Connie and Mary! Your new year is off to a great start.