My Stampin' Up! Classes

Monday, July 23, 2012

Ric-rac, plenty of embossing and flowery American Ink swaps

Since I was away at convention, I didn't have time to post our American Ink swaps from our last get-together. This is only a handful. I'll post more later!

I love getting these swaps because many times, products are put together in a way I hadn't thought of. This is what stamping is all about, right? We each get to be creative and unique!

Pearl's Bright Blossoms card with Tasteful Trim die for ric-rac
Kathleen's Creative Elements card
Ginette's Pool Party card with Elegant Bouquet folder
Puddin's Cottage Window card
I'm looking forward to our next meeting the 2nd Saturday of August, where I'll be sharing Convention 2012 information. I learned so many things from which hobbyists and business-building demonstrators alike can benefit.

Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Wow, and wow some more! I love the different looks to each of your cards! I have a die that is similiar to your last card and love how you added the butterfly and flowers for a 3d look!

I love the Pool Party sample pack I bought - is that the closest SU color to Cool Carribbean? I miss Cool Carib!

Rhonda Langley said...

Lucky you to receive such great swaps!