My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, July 27, 2012

Pinwheel packaging, banner fun, and hydrangeas


Who wouldn't love to receive a fun gift like this one? I love the way the artist added the pinwheel to the bag. I took this photo at SU! Convention 2012 at one of the many display boards. Notice the In Color Dahlia in the center of the pinwheel?


There were little banners everywhere too! They made the display boards look so festive! This photo shows a sample of a stamp set called Seasonal Sayings available to you in the Holiday Catalog on August 1 (Wednesday!). If you need a Holiday Catalog, please contact me. There's some pretty cool stuff in it!


One of my new friends, Donna H., inspired me to take this photo of a hydrangea growing in my side yard. My photo can't compare to the gorgeous ones on her blog, but I'm trying. I love the color purple. A customer had given my hubby a couple of hydrangeas a few years ago and this is the first year both plants have numerous blooms. They're so pretty!

I hope you enjoy your day! I'll be at the Kitsap Arts & Crafts Festival from 12-6 today, and from 10-6 Saturday (and the Farmers' Market will be at the same place next to the Kingston ferry terminal too).

2 comments:

Tina said...

lovin the pin wheel, ive tried to make one always fails...lol you did and awesome job on this..i love banners but dont actually have any...yet!..

beautiful pic of the hydrangea, one of my favs..

have a great weekend

Becky said...

wow, what a beautiful pin wheel, what a great gift idea. And loving the photo of the flowers.