My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

From My Heart card with Patio Party dsp

Only 6 more Followers and I'll be giving out
BLOG CANDY!!!


I love the sentiment on this Summer Starfruit card. It's from the From My Heart stamp set. I stamped it in Raspberry Ripple, then used the Apothecary Accent framelit to cut it out. I used a template in the Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack (so fun!) to pierce around the framelit. And the new pierce mat is awesome! It's a HUGE surface at 6-1/2" x 9-1/2". Huge! Anyway, other details for this card include the Patio Party dsp run through the Framed Tulips embossing folder for added texture. There's also a 1-1/2" strip of dsp on strip of Midnight Muse card stock that's been punched with the Scallop Trim Border Punch. This was one of my club cards this month.

No comments: