My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, June 10, 2012

American Ink swaps and fabulous clothesline purse

I know the new Stampin' Up! catalog just started June 1, but I received the 40-page Holiday Catalog (now 8-1/2" x 11") Saturday and wanted to suggest you hurry up and get what you want now from the catalog, then save up whatever you can for the Holiday Catalog. There are so many cool and amazing things in it! I'm giddy with excitement!!!

I held our American Ink team gathering at my studio yesterday. There was such a good energy in the room. I love that! The swaps and make & takes were terrific. And Cindy's Artichoke Dip was the highlight of the food bar.

Here are some of the swaps (with a photo of the fabulous handmade purse I received as a birthday present from my friend Jules in North Carolina. She took a special class to learn how to make it, and after all of her hard work she still sent it to me!):

My swap uses Floral District dsp, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Layered Labels stamp set
Kathleen (guest demo) used The Open Sea stamp set
Missy's swap uses Serene Silhouettes and Papillon Potpourri
Sharlene's swap shows the Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon
Kim's swap uses a new Vintage Faceted Designer button
Ginette's swap uses Everyday Elegance and Teeny, Tiny Wishes
Frankie's swap uses Patio Party dsp and she added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.
Bernie's swap uses Fresh Vintage (SAB 2012) and Scallop Trim Border Punch
Frankie's swap uses Comfort Cafe dsp and Petite Pairs

Here's the amazing bag Jules made for me. It's gorgeous. It's got a nice weight to it and it's the perfect size for me. I love it! I took many photos of it and just can't do it justice. This photo shows the zippered pocket inside too. Thanks Jules!

No comments: