My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Bordering on Romance and a $25 garage sale makeover


I used a Bordering on Romance card by LeeAnn Greff for my clubs this month, changing up the colors to Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Baja Breeze. We used the Doily sizzlit, along with an embossing folder (members could select the embossing folder of their choice).

It's been a busy few days. My hubby and I hit a few garage sales within a few miles of our house and found a few items - a $25 secretary being one of them. I've tried loading the before photo, but it turns out sideways! Here's the after photo:


I used a Home Depot paint color called Sunken Pool (Martha Stewart line), along with clear knobs I bought at the store. It's in my studio now, holding stamps and other items, along with some other furnishings I moved around yesterday. I'll show a photo of the studio later.

Don't forget that May 31 is the Last Day to order anything from the current catalog. If you want to see the list of Retiring Accessories (which dwindles every day), visit www.stampinup.com. You'll find the list of Retiring Stamp, Decor Elements and Simply Adorned items, as well.

Also, the Starter Kit is only $99! You may select any product in the catalog up to $125. It's very cool to sign up online - you pick a category, like "ink pads" and they pop up so all you have to do is click on what you want. It's fabulous!!!

One last note, Stampin' Up! announced that if you're wishing to change uplines, the wait has been reduced from 6 months to only 3! Of course you'll get a new Demo I.D. number, lose any downline you may have, and start your career sales at zero, so keep that in mind.

No comments: