My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, May 4, 2012

How to make a Designer Rosette - the easy way


I've had the Designer Rosette die from the Occasions Mini for months now, but just used it yesterday to make some big rosettes for a craft fair I'm doing this month. I thought I could make one rosette from one 12" x 12" piece of designer paper, so I cut up a few sheets and ran them through. I used a hot-glue gun to adhere the ends together, but when I tried to close the rosette, it felt tight. Too tight. I ended up ripping a couple! That's frustrating, to say the least.

So I'm sharing this short Stampin' Up! video with you to show you the proper way to get excellent results without tearing your paper. Let me know how it works for you! I'm happy....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I purchased this die also but, have yet to use it. I'm assuming that you can cut the paper any size, ex. 3 x 12, 4 x 12, etc. Is this correct? I do not need one to put on the 12 x 12 scrapbook size, only to put on a regular card. Thanks for doing the video, it was very helpful. your examples were very pretty. Blessings, Vicky