My Stampin' Up! Classes

Friday, December 2, 2011

Kindness Matters for Monkey Challenge #85


I've taken care of all of my Christmas cards, so now it's time to focus on creating "Thank You" cards. This card is for A La Card Monkey Challenge #85: Thanks + Sketch. It uses the Kindness Matters stamp set, along with Beau Chateau designer series paper.


After coloring the Soft Suede image with Stampin' Pastels (Marina Mist and Regal Rose), I added some Dazzling Details to the inside of each wing. Here's the sketch:


Stamps: Kindness Matters;
Ink: Soft Suede;
Paper: Beau Chateau, Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede;
Accessories: Neutral brads, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, 5/8" Certainly Celery satin ribbon, paper piercer and mat pack, dimensionals, Dazzling Details.

2 comments:

Shirley Pumpkin said...

What!!!!!! you are done with your Christmas Cards!! I need to get busy! I love your card!! Butterflys are my favorite!! and you know it!! lol

Hugs
Shirley

Totallyawake4-life said...

Oh I LOVE the little butterfly from this set - and the Dazzling wings are just delicious! I have not had a chance to play with my Beau Chateau DSP yet so am now inspired to get it out and play! TFS!