My Stampin' Up! Classes

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Teacher thank you card with Greeting Card Kids


When one of my downline brought a scallop circle easel card to our last American Ink gathering, I thought it'd be great for just about anything - including end-of-the-school-year thank you cards for teachers. And who can resist those cute kids in the Greeting Card Kids stamp set?

I used the Scallop Circle die for the Big Shot with Real Red card stock. I ran through a single piece, and then a folded half sheet (making sure the fold was below a few scallops so it would be connected), and the 3-1/2" circle die for the Whisper White and Real Red print patterned layers. I love the builder wheels - I used For Teacher, Elementary Alphabet, and School Colors.


The sentiment is from the retiring stamp set Family Phrases.

No comments: