My Stampin' Up! Classes

Sunday, June 12, 2011

My hubby's Beary Best Friends birthday card...


Every year on my birthday, my hubby asks what he can get me. I told him that all I wanted was a hand-stamped card. It stresses him out! lol He works will tools day in and day out, but stamps and ink throw him for a loop. The kids helped their dad find what he needed - a "figure" that could hold balloons. The bear is from Beary Best Friends. Eric used a punch for the balloons. It makes me smile to think of him coloring in the bear.


My son put together this card. He knows I like turtles (Fox & Friends stamp set), he stamped balloons, and punched a cupcake.

I love my guys! They're the best. And my birthday was the best, thanks to my family and friends!!! I love you all.

1 comment:

Angie said...

LOVE your hubbys card ..belated Happy Birthday wishes